Best Cheap E Juices in 2020
Tired paying top dollar when you can buy the cheap premium vape juice without breaking the bank?
The idea that you use the best-quality juices for $50-$200 a bottle like a real society lion warms your heart. If others get e-liquid cheap, you start feeling like a cash cow for corporations, trapped in their advertisement tornado.
Vape juice manufacturers have already invested hundreds of new ways to cheapen production without sacrificing much on quality. They have issued tons of low-cost products of good quality, and our only task is only to find out which are the best cheap vape juices.
Meet the Almost Famous from Motley Brew, the company that combines love to vaping and music. Their Almost Famous is believed to be loved by everyone who has tried it once and is one of the cheapest vape juices on the market. The e-liquid comes in 30 ml bottles priced only $14.99, yet available for $5 during the sales.
The taste recalls that of a cake with notes of wild blueberries and candied pecans. It offers 0 mg nicotine contents and 30% PG / 70% VG ratio and is free from diacetyl and acetyl propionyl. From all the reviews we see that it is a good cheap e-juice and it is high time to check it yourself!
After the popularity of Almost Famous, Motley Brew has issued a remixed product called The Drop Remixed. It instantly pleases you by the mix of tastes you encounter at the initial draw. The opening note you sense is an essential lime cookie mixed with blueberry, then the sugary sweet note makes your face melt in pleasure and in the end, the vanilla note closes the show.
It also features 30% to 70% PG/VG ratio and comes in bottles of 30 mL each. The price is $14.99, which proves its position in the line of the best cheap vape juices on the market.
VapoFi pays tribute to all barista and coffee enthusiast of the world by announcing an e-liquid that combines the beautiful tastes of freshly brewed raspberry espresso, dark chocolate, and steamed milk. This magnificent train of tastes starts with the raspberry mocha at the inhale, permitting the flavors to transform into the rich notes of chocolate and soft shades of milk bubbles.
This cheap premium e juice arrives at only $17.99 for a bottle of 30 ml. An additional perk to please the buyers is a collector mocha cup inserted in the package. An excellent venture for vape enthusiasts and coffee fanatics!
Another present for dessert mates served by Motley Brew! This one is called tricky and not without reason. We admired it for the velvety cream taste enhanced by the notes of the moist apple cake with butter, brown sugar and cinnamon.
A perfect cheap e-juice for ones with a sweet tooth. Its price is only $9.99 for the 60 ml unicorn bottle. The VG/PG ration is 70% to 30%. Besides, it’s one of the soundest price options on the market.
It’s one of the berriest e-liquids dwelling in vape shops. Starting with ripe watermelon at the first inhale your taste receptors gradually expose the sweet tartness of blueberries and raspberries mixed with a refreshing coolness of underlying colada.
This luxurious and tasteful journey won’t leave you indifferent. The 30 ml comes for only $17.99, but you can buy a discount vape juice for only $9.99.
Its primary flavors are watermelon, mint, and lime and they create the sweet citrusy bouquet mixed with the refreshing coolness of mint which reminds of a taste of watermelon mojito. This e-liquid produces a flavorful hit and provides for amazing flavor thickness.
The e-liquid comes in 20% to 80% PG to VG ratio and costs $12.95 for a bottle of 20 ml. The good price-to-quality ratio guarantees this vape juice the firm position in the list of the best cheap vape juices present today.
This one reminds the refreshing lemon beverages served on the hot summer parties. It gives an unforgettable experience of taste and vapor thickness. In the first seconds of your vaping journey, you are pleased by the sharpness of raspberry tart flavor, which is soon followed by the sourness of the fresh lemon juice.
The feeling of total refreshment comes next. The high level of sweeteners makes you feel like you are trying a sugary dessert. All this goodness comes only for $12.95 for a 60 ml unicorn bottle, which is so handy to you use. This e-liquid also features the 70% to 30% PG / VG ratio. Don’t miss your chance to receive one of the best cheap premium vape juices right now!
Ten Things You Should Know About Cheap Vape Juices
– Quality. Despite the poor expectation, everything is not that bad. The cheapest vape juice, as well as the most expensive one, consists of propylene glycol, vegetable glycerin, nicotine and flavorings, and the care put into preparation. Usually, the latter is the price-making factor. If the low-cost e-liquids look cloudy or have other particles floating in the bottle, that’s the bad omen. If the substance looks clear and impresses with an unbroken seal, that means the mixologist did their best to make a gem out of nothing.
– Price. The name of the category speaks for itself. You receive a lot of everything without going broke. No compromises, no choice between tobacco and fruity flavors. You can buy an excellent cheap e juice even for $ 0.12 per mL, or you will pay $30 for 240 mL, which is stunning.
– Amount. It’s another benefit, as the conveyor belt production means the more you buy, the cheaper it gets. Usually, the cheap ejuice makers go for all sizes of bottles imaginable, trying to meet the demands. You can buy them in 10, 30, 60, 120, or 240 mL for example, and the more you take, the less you pay. So, the 10 mL bottle goes for $5, when you buy a 30 mL bottle for $10, and the 60 mL for $15.
– Variation. Cheap production process gives time for experimenting. Variation gets the critical factor of competition and mixologists sleep in their labs to create the tastes, you’ve never tried. The best cheap ejuices have a lot to surprise in the culinary domain.
– Constituents. The cheap eliquid consists of essential components, so there is no quality of pre-steeped flavor bases. Their chemical compounds are often questionable, as they aren’t exposed to the public. Basically, you don’t know what you inhale, and it’s better to go for brands that clearly state the ingredients, even if they aren’t ones of the cheapest vape juices.
– Experimentation. With some knowledge of chemistry or even without it, cheap premium e juice bases, as well as ready substances, let you feel a real Nicolas Flamel of the vaping world. And have no fear for spoiled materials. With their prices and availability, you can always buy more. Find all the needed tutorials on YouTube, there you will learn about ratios and best-selling points. We can only add that you can buy a DIY pack for about $20. The usual price of one bottle of concentrate is $3.
– Flavor and taste. Despite the majority of tastes, their features are not that stellar as you can expect from expensive brands. They are different, and some of them provide previously unknown hues. Also, the cheapest e-liquids are better for nicotine chasers, rather than perfumery connoisseurs.
– Bulk shopping. If the bottle costs $3, why not buying a couple of such? The most significant feature of all the good cheap e juices providers is the availability of bulk shopping and even more – a vast system of discounts. The discount e-juice coupons and codes can be found on every dedicated site.
– Feedback. Since the community of vapers going for low-cost flavors is bigger than that of connoisseurs, the real-life feedbacks and true customer stories guiding you in the right direction are much easier to find.
– Mix, vape and rock- ‘n-roll! All the stuff about the cheapest e liquids is to allow people who aren’t ready to break a bank for juices to join the merry community of vapers. That gives freedom and a chance to get the satisfaction at any matching moment, just like at the era of rock’n’roll!
The main benefit you receive from the best cheap e juice is the endless variation, different PG to VG ratios, tastes, nicotine levels, and sizes. And when you happen to find discount e juice the deal is even more attractive. The low price of production breaks bounds to experimentation and the makers go wild for that.
It isn’t something you can expect from expensive manufacturers. Even if you don’t have the upper-crust taste and vapor density, you have low price and limitless of variants to experiment with, which is worth trying.