- Size: 50.0mm*40.0mm*84.0mm
- Thread type: 510 thread
- Cell type: Three 18650 cells
- Output mode: TC/VW mode
- Output wattage: 1-200w
- Temperature range: 100-300°C/200-600°F(TC mode)
- Color: Bronze
- 0.91 inch OLED screen
Wismec Reuleaux DNA200 TC Express Kit, powered by DNA200, is the new highlight of Wismec with limited quantity. Unique 3 x 18650 cells design and advanced TC technology make it stand out from mainstream products. You’ll have a wonderful vaping experience with the 200W VW/TC Kit.
Origin of the name “Reuleaux”: the first e-cigarette with 3 replaceable cells; the unique structure consisting of three separate shells; DNA 200 technology, famous designer Jay Bo and Wismec brand combined.
Lost Vape is proud to introduce their new Orion PLUS DNA 950mAh kit with their upgraded DNA Go chipset. Aside from its previous predecessor, the new Lost Vape Orion PLUS is included with their newest designed pods and coils. With this starter kit, the option of a 0.25 mesh coil or the 0.5 regular coils can be used by installing into the pod housing.
The DNA PLUS kit comes preinstalled with 5 preset profiles to fine-tune your desired power output to start and is manufactured with the patent-pending temperature limiting technology. This kit features a 40W PEAK power output at the start of the puff to produce vapor much quicker and more efficiently, along with auto-detecting the resistance of your coil. Removing the coil is possible by unscrewing the tip and pressing the coil out from the top.
The Lost Vape Orion Q-Pro has a built-in 950mAh battery. It is compatible with the entire lineup of Orion pods and coils, making it an incredibly flexible device. With the easy to use the top-fill port and adjustable airflow, the Q-Pro keeps Lost Vape at the top of a competitive vape pod field.
Evolv is known for making some of the best DNA mods you can find in the vaping market nowadays. If you are looking for a powerful, well-made and high-performing device, a DNA mod could be just the thing for you. Currently, you can find both 250C and 75C DNA-powered mods on the vaping market.
Vapers love how much customization they get with such modes. In fact, with a high-quality DNA box mod, you can customize your vaping experience so that it matches your needs and preferences perfectly.
DNA Board Introduction
Evolv made the first DNA vape mod boards back in 2012. Since then, they have been building some of the most accurate chipsets in the market. With temperature control being the core feature, Evolv changed how TC vapers choose and handle their devices. If you prefer TC vaping to any other method, you certainly need a DNA chip vape.
Below, you can find an overview of devices, built by Evolv over its history until now.
- 2010 – Evolve released the first variable wattage device, called Darwin.
- 2014 – Evolve released the first chipset with temperature control capabilities.
- 2015 – Evolve released DNA200 mod, a device in which the wattage limit increased to 200 watts.
- 2016 – The company released DNA75, a cheap device that had a limited wattage of 75 watts.
- 2016 – Finally, DNA250 chip hit the market, with 250 watts of power and rich functionality.
- 2016 – The company released DNA60, and updated version of DNA40, that was now compatible with EScribe software.
- 2017 – DNA75C hit the market, attracting the attention of the vapers with its colored screen and DNA75 board updates.
- 2018 – Evolve released DNA250C, which introduced various updates to the DNA250 board and had a colored screen. Later the same year, the company released DNA Go, a board built for pod-systems, compatible with EScribe software.
EScribe Software 101
Modern DNA boards can be highly customized thanks to their compatibility with dedicated software. The most advanced and user-friendly software to be used with DNA boards nowadays is EScribe.
It allows you to set countless parameters and even set some micro-adjustments to your chipset. There is an introductory course you can take to see how you can customize your vaping sessions in the best and most convenient ways with EScribe.