Best Vape Pens in 2021
A vape pen is a basic device you can start your vaping journey with, no matter what you plan to use: vape juice, concentrates, or weed.
|eVod Battery Details:|
|Thread:||eGo / 510 (90 cm)|
|Battery Capacity:||1300 mAh|
|Total Length:||3.9 Inches (99 mm)|
|Diameter:||0.58 Inches (15 mm)|
|Available Colors:||Stainless Steel|
|Compatible Products:||eVod Charger and eVod T-2 Tanks|
|eVod T-2 Tank Details:|
|Thread:||eGo / 510 (90 cm)|
|Dimensions:||73mm x 15mm (Diameter)|
|Compatible Products:||eVod Battery|
|eVod Charger Details:|
|Compatible Products:||eVod Battery|
Gone are the days of taking time out to refill and recharge – the eVod starter kit comes equipped with a 1300 mAh eVod battery and a pack of eVod T-2 tanks with room for 2.4mls of your favorite White Cloud e-liquid in each!
Also included is the eVod USB charger and a bottle of e-liquid in the flavor and nicotine strength of your choice. Customize your eVod starter kit now and get ready to take your White Cloud vaping experience to the next level.
The TITAN X Vape Mod starter kit includes the following:
- A rechargeable battery with the capacity of 1500 mAh
- TITAN X Glass Tank liquimizer
- An atomizer coil with an electric resistance of 1.0 ohm
- An atomizer coil with an electric resistance of 0.4 ohm
- A micro USB charging cable
- An easy-to-follow user guide
TITAN X Vape Mod Features:
Tank Capacity: 3ML (Glass)
Material: High-Grade Triple Polished Stainless Steel
Power: 50 Watts – InteliSense Micro Controller
Fully assembled: length: 5.3″|135mm Ø=20mm
This sleek, stainless steel mod, that is small enough to fit in a palm of your hand, now has a battery capacity of 1500 mAh. This vaporizer is a hybrid between an e-cigarette and a box mod, which provides the ease and convenience of a pocket-sized device with the power and vapor production of a larger capacity battery.
Additionally, the Titan X model supports two coils types: 1.0Ω for the e-cigarette ( MTL – Mouth to Lungs ) and 0.4Ω for the box mod ( DTL – Direct to Lungs ) styles of vaping.
Is Titan X Vape Box Mod for me?
The Titan X is very compact but stands up to other box mods in terms of strength and power in a way cig-a-likes cannot. We recommend this vaporizer model for vapers, who are transitioning from the analog cigarettes but want something more powerful than an e-cig.
If you’re a beginner, you may want to start with e-cigs to get a better feel for the devices, but if you are no longer a novice, this might give you a step up. The Titan X Hybrid Vaporizer has a simple, streamlined design and doesn’t require the expertise needed for some larger box mods, even though some of its features are similar.
- Sleek, Discreet, Luxury vaporizer perfectly sized for your pocket to take your at-home experience on the go
- Silver-plated for a luxury finish
- Screw Cap Cover with Flex Clip to protect mouthpieces and allow for easy “clip and go”
- Coil-less Ceramic Atomizer (1.6Ω) designed to produce highly potent clean vapor
- Fillable 0.5ml Ceramic Tank (1.6Ω) with double dual intakes to ensure continuous fluid saturation
- Battery Indicator to monitor battery life. Maximum Capacity: 900mAh
- 3.2v – 4.2v Voltage Control Battery allows you to change voltage settings to optimize your vaping experience and ensure safety
- Pre Heat Mode for 12 seconds of continuous vaporization
- Auto Shut-Off after 12 seconds to prevent overheating and ensure safety
- Quick Charge capability
- Leak Proof Technology to prevent clogging
- Standard 510 Threading to allow compatibility with industry-standard products
- 6 Month Limited Warranty in the USA
- Designed in Jamaica
The SKY SOLO is the ideal starter kit for beginners – with only one button to get you going. With OMNI Board MINI inside – SKY SOLO uses an advanced chipset ensuring safety and making everything easy use.
From the top, you can change your flavor by simply twisting off the top cap and filling, plus the GT meshed coil enhances interaction with the cotton, making it super easy to get truly in the clouds.
- Good value
- Compatible with nic salts
- Long-lasting battery
- Handles up to 70 VG
- Adjustable LED lights
- Somewhat messy refilling
- Not specified coil material
- No MTL mouthpiece
Joyetech has gained its popularity by creating classic vape pens that last long.
The eGo AIO ECO is a new model that embraces cutting-edge technology. This mouth-to-lung vape pen is equipped with a 650 mAh battery. The battery life extends double due to its special feature.
The vape tank of this pen holds 1.2 mL of e-liquid that vaporize on 0.5-ohm coil heads. This vape pen is beginner-friendly, but it doesn’t make this device less effective for expert vapers. The eGo AIO ECO is compatible with nic salts and high-strength juice. The device also features a handy top-fill system and adjustable LED lights.
One of the most popular questions related to vape and vaping pens is the construction of the devices. Thus, the basic vape pen has the following structure.
- Battery – This is the main component as it provides power to the coil that heats the contents, making the pen functional.
- Coil – This component is a wire that is wrapped around the cylinder that vaporizes wax or liquids. The barrel itself is covered in the wick.
- Wick – This part absorbs the contents and optimizes the vapor. Liquid-based pens use silica and those pens that are made for wax, use quartz.
- Atomizer – This is an essential part that generates heat as soon as the power button is pressed.
- Power Button – Also named as the heat button, it charges the coil and is responsible for turning off/on the pen.
- Mouthpiece – This is the part of the pen you put in your mouth. It does not serve any other purpose but has a lot of names, such as the drip tip.
- Fill port – This a convenient port as it allows you to fill the pen with liquids without tearing the whole thing apart.
- The charging port – Certain models feature a micro-USB port that is located on the bottom of the pen, allowing you to smoke and charge at the same time.
- Airflow control – some pens allow you to control the intensity of the smoke flow. The mechanism can be described as a ring and is called the AFC. It has two modes, the Mouth-to-Lung or straight lung vaping.
- Threading – This is the heating part that you screw on top of the battery.
The general skeleton of vape pens is similar. The differences lay in the kind of substance from which the device will be creating a vapor.
Different Types of Vape Pens
Vape Pens for e-liquid
This type of pen utilizes e-liquids that include (or may not include) nicotine, which often leads to them being viewed as e-cigarettes. However, they are not. A lot of vapers go with the pen option as it satisfies their nicotine need, and they are considered to be much healthier than usual cigarettes.
It is a medical fact that tar has a massive negative effect on the organism. Good for us, the vapor is tar-free.
Oil Vape Pens
The oil type pen is widely used with cannabis substance that is generalized as “oil.” The oil type pen is used by cannabis patients and those who want to be super cautious. These pens come with atomizers and THC-included liquids.
As of recent, a new type of oil emerged, the Cannabidiol (CBD). This particular oil is made of cannabis and is entirely legal almost in any country due to lack of an active compound, namely, the Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). The pen is ideal for those who want to harvest the medical advantages of marijuana, but don’t want to get high. If you wish to learn more about oil pens, visit our wax and oil pen guide.
Wax Vape Pens
The core characteristic that differentiates this pen from the rest of the competition is that it is used primarily to get high. Wax, as it is, is a highly potent thing that contains THC (tetrahydrocannabinol). The model uses a coil that burns the wax, producing vapor as a result. For further information, please refer to our wax/dab pen guide.
Dry herb Vape Pens
These are specific vape pens that are capable of vaping dry herbs. However, the very first iteration was ineffective. Nowadays, there are dozens of vapes on the market that come close to a real cannabis vaporizer in terms of performance.
Herbs have been used in the past for all sorts of activities. Dry herbs ware a standard component of meditation, recreation, and medical purposes. There are several herbs and flowers that are dried and used in a vape pen.
The chamber inside the pen will heat-up the mixture of flowers and release a vapor that can be easily inhaled. Some herbs and flowers even have aromatherapy attributes.
Vape pens gained popularity over the past years due to them being used for vaping marijuana. The main advantage of pens is that you do not burn the leaves like you would by smoking a joint.
The Clinical Pharmacology & Therapeutics published a study in 2007, where they found that vaping cannabis using a vape pen is much safer than using the traditional joint.
Although the majority of people that participated in the study noted that vaporized marijuana was significantly more concentrated than that of a bong, thus being careful is a must.
Why the Vape Pen in the Best Choice?
A relatively cheap way to try vaping is, of course, vapor pens. They might not be the all-in-one devices, but they are a great way to try things out. You can invest in a cheap model for $20 and after you get to know it, grab an expensive one that goes for more than $100.
As we have admitted, the vape pens are the most frequent choice among vapers. Here are the 4 major reasons for that:
- Handiness – Vapers that have sturdy boxes and modifications oftentimes find themselves using vape pens due to convenience.
- Infinite Flavors – Vape pens can use E-liquids. Thus, you can choose anything you like, unlike E-cigs that rely on a limited number of flavors. Many E-liquids work hand-to-hand, and you can combine them to your heart’s content. You can mix different flavors. The possibilities are endless.
- Rechargeable – Cig-a-likes are disposable, while vape pens can be refreshed, which in turn will save you a penny in the long run.
- Stealthy – Some people don’t like to blow enormous clouds in public places. Despite that they can be direct-lungers, they will carry a separate MTL vape pen starter kit. Therefore, if you are a dry herb vapor pen user, the majority will think that it is an e-cigarette.
In order to ensure a smooth experience, you need to choose a proper device that would fulfill all your needs and wouldn’t bring any unexpected surprises you won’t be able to handle. Before you purchase the vape pen, make sure to have the answers to the most common concerns.
Vape Pen FAQs
Do mAh matter?
Every pen comes with a battery that powers the unit. The power is used to heat the substance (wax, cannabis, or e-liquids) and transmit it to the vaping tube.
Every battery comes with a milliamp rate (mAh), and the higher the number, the longer a vape pen will last. Modern vape pens have evolved and feature a box mod that comes with superior battery life.
So what’s a 510 connection?
When you buy a vape, the connection type will be written on the battery. If you see a 510 connection, you need to understand that it is compatible with eGo-Style atomizers. However, not every eGo works with a 510 link, thus having an adapter might solve your issue.
The 808 and 601 connections
Despite that the 510 and the eGo connection are industry standard, you might come across a pen that utilizes a different socket. The majority of vapers, use parts made by different manufacturers. Thus companies often employ unique proprietary connections to prevent this mixing.
Therefore, if this stuff is confusing for you, keep in mind to get a 510 or eGo model. It is also vital to state that there are pens that use a magnetic connection, which in turn eliminates the problem.
Picking the Best Vape Pen for You: Useful Tips
Prior to purchasing a pen, it is critical to understand what will you vape and what kind of build-quality you need. Set up your priorities before making a final choice and decide what you prefer:
- a big vape pen with a lasting battery, or smaller and more convenient device?
- an abundant airflow, or a tight draw that is usually found in mouth-to-lung models?
- a top-quality and hence expensive pen, or a cheaper alternative (bear in mind that cheap vape pens don’t offer any customizability)?
In addition, bear in mind the following pieces of advice:
- make sure that your vape pen uses a micro-USB port that you won’t have to carry a proprietary charging device;
- always check the capacity of the pen. If it’s small, you’ll be carrying around a lot of wax, liquids, and herbs which is not very convenient;
- always check what people say about the vape pen. This applies to everything and is not limited to the pen itself. Review what people say about parts, performance, etc.
To wrap it up, check what you want to do with the vape pen, and then you’ll pick the one that is designed to do so.