The Vuber Pulse Battery ensures that your 510-thread cartridge is heated perfectly for flavorful and efficient draws. With patent-pending technology, this smart battery reads the resistance level of your 510-thread cartridge and automatically adjusts the settings for the best draw possible. The temperature regulation prevents cartridge burn-out and enhances the flavor profile of your concentrate.
If you want a more customized experience the Vuber Pulse can be put into manual mode to let you pick your own temperature setting. A bright LED screen shows battery life, resistance, voltage, and wattage clearly. There are no over-complicated controls for the Vuber Pulse, just attach your cartridge and take a draw. The Pulse features pass-through charging, so you can use it while replenishing battery life.
At the crossroads of form and function, the O.penVAPE 2.0 Variable Voltage Battery features four variable voltages that let you get the most out of your material.
The O.penVAPE 2.0 Variable Voltage Battery is engineered with a Rapid Charge Mode and an auto-shutoff feature that saves you both battery power and material. With the option to use a single button or breath-activation, this sleek and compact battery gives you complete control of your vape experience.
The 280mAh Variable Voltage Battery is an auto-draw unit that’s compatible with 510-threaded concentrate cartridges. A single button controls every function of the 280mAh Variable Voltage Battery; five clicks power the battery on, and three toggles voltage. Two clicks activate the preheat setting, warming up your material for 10 seconds to allow for discreet vaping.
The four preset heat settings have been calibrated to let you experience more of the flavor of your material, or produce thick clouds of vapor. With 510-threading the 280mAh Variable Voltage Battery can fit most standard vaporizer cartridges.
Twist into your next session with the HoneyStick 510 Battery. A dial on the end of the battery allows you to adjust your voltage from 2.0 to 4.0 volts and explore the full capacity of your prefilled 510 thread cartridges.
Honey Stick engineered their 510 Battery with a 500mAh output that delivers consistent power with every draw—ensuring days worth of vaping for on-the-go users. The preheat function makes taking discreet draws easier, and the HoneyStick 510 Battery doesn’t have a skirt or collar connector, so your cartridge connects flush for a sleek, aerodynamic look.
The early vape tech started with 510 threaded batteries. They have significantly evolved since Joytech, one of the first vape pen batteries producers, invented the term “510 thread”.
Today, the best 510 vape battery features better design and capabilities to accommodate to the present-day needs of THC or CBD oil vaper.
A 510 thread battery may come in different types, brand variations, different tech characteristics and offer some significant benefits luring seasoned vapers onto their side of the force.
We’ll start covering all the points mentioned above, starting with the first question:
What is a 510 thread battery?
The name is related to the eGo-T vape battery that featured ten 0.5 mm thread on the tank. With time, the 510 threading has become a standard of the industry, although the number of threads in the battery may differ.
Although a typical 510 battery is used with most atomizers and tanks, it is often associated with oil cartridges.
Oil cartridges are slim tanks, either refillable or prefilled with cannabis oil. Many vapers prefer cooking their CBD mixtures themselves; therefore the empty oil cartridges are quite popular. The battery is a power source for an oil cartridge, so it follows the slim size and pen shape.
What are the types of 510 threaded batteries?
The first 510 threaded batteries were pen-shaped and slim, but things changed now. With the rise of miniature mods and various other vape shapes, the battery designs and builds evolved. Here are the several most known types of batteries:
- Standard vape pen battery. These batteries are lightweight and ergonomic since they share the width with the oil cartridge to contribute to the pen-style design of the vape. There are two types within this class of vapes: the draw-activated and the button-activated ones. Many of them are charged with the USB-chargers and feature the variable voltage settings and preheat functionality.
- eGo style battery. They were used in the first e-cigarette tanks. eGo batteries are mostly charged with 510-threaded USB, but some updated models now feature regular built-in USB charge ports. They operate on the firing button, and some models have LED lights to signal when activated. The eGo style batteries can be used both with the classic eGo tanks and 510 atomizers.
- 510 oil mod. The 510 thread battery is considered best for oil cartridges. It is lighter and more ergonomic than one of the classic vape mods. Besides the standard 510 connection, they feature magnetic adapters that make sliding cartridges in and out lighter. They can be set into operation with a firing button or a draw and allow for powerful hits thanks to the variable voltage settings.
- Key chain battery. This sort of cells is extremely discreet as the whole philosophy of key chain vapes demands. They feature a spring-loaded connection, often hidden and revealed after you press a button.
- Vape mod battery. Many of the standard vape mod batteries are compatible with oil cartridges. Yet, they need to have a specific connection with the airflow port on the bottom of the cell.
- E-pipe battery. This sort of battery resembles a bowl of a pipe, and, besides a 510-connection, they have magnetic adapters to make swapping cartridges easier.
Why buying a 510 thread vape battery?
The main advantages of making users opt into buying a 510 thread vape battery are capacity and ergonomic size. As technology advances, the best vape pen battery in the class now features LED and LCD functionality that makes it even more attractive. Additionally, it is also cross-compatible with other cartridges and provides a stable connection with a tank.
These are the main reasons why the fans of oil vaping stick to 510 tread batteries. To be more precise, here’s the list of advantages:
- Discreet size
- Low weight
- Ease of use
How to use 510 thread batteries for oils?
A 510 cartridge battery is considered perfect for vaping oil. To have the best 510 thread battery vaping experience, one should keep in mind a simple tip: start with a low voltage and small puffs and then go to your ideal dosage and the preferred voltage.
Also, it is important to mind coil system specifications:
- If a coil utilizes silica wicks (like in the older versions of vapes), it might give a burnt taste when starting with high voltage settings;
- New cartridges typically use cotton wicks, and that gives a possibility to vape around 3.3 volts without a risk to produce the burnt taste;
- With some oil cartridges, it is possible, that a typical voltage of 3.3 volts is not enough to get a satisfying result. Therefore, vapers experiment with higher voltage settings. It is essential not to exceed 3.6 V to avoid the burnt taste.
Low weight ergonomic size and cross-compatibility make a 510 thread battery popular among seasoned and newbie vapers. Yet to stay on the cutting edge of trends, the 510 battery makers develop different shapes and design variants and stuff them with technological perks, like LED and preheat functions.