- 900 mah Variable Voltage Vape Battery
- 510 thread for maximum cartridge compatibility
- Voltage options of 3.2 volts blue light, 3.7 volts yellow light and 4.1 volts red light
- Wired usb charger
- 3 Color Options
- For Aromatherapy purposes only
- NOT FOR USE WITH NICOTINE E-LIQUIDS
The largest capacity variable voltage vape pen battery available. Button activated with 5 click on/off and 3 click voltage control. This larger capacity version of our famous Vari-Vape battery does not utilize the twist voltage control function and has a huge 900 mah capacity battery that outlasts the competition and comes with a custom wired charger made specifically to get it charged faster, gaining a full charge that can last for days in just 2 hours.
- Alloy Body Design
- 510-Threaded Connection
- 400mAh Battery
- Variable Voltage Settings
- Pre-Heat Setting
Yocan has proven why they’re the top choice of most consumers with the Yocan LUX 510 Threaded Pen Battery. As the name suggests, it’s a 510-threaded battery that accepts a wide variety of coils and cartridges without asking owners and consumers to go through unnecessary steps.
In addition, the Yocan LUX 510 Threaded Vape Pen Battery is also equipped with simple controls that are fine-tuned to make vaping a seamless experience. Powering the Yocan LUX 510 Threaded Vape Pen Battery is a 400mAh battery with variable voltage setting. It also features pre-heat setting for when you need to consume oils and other light and loose extracts. What’s striking about the Yocan LUX 510 Threaded Vape Pen Battery is its alloy build which not only improves its looks but also gives it a premium feel.
– 650 mAH Vari-Vape XL battery with 510 thread
– Variable Voltage from 3.2V to 4.8V
– Matched USB Charger
The Vari-Vape XL is one of O2VAPE’s two high capacity oil vape batteries and the only high capacity vari-vape featuring a precise voltage dial that gives you full control of your battery power. This variable voltage battery features 510 thread for use with the widest variety of oil vape cartridges and is powered by a 650 mAH cell that is almost 2x the storage of most variable voltage pens.
If you are looking for a 510 battery that will last longer and can power any cartridge with just the right amount of heat the Vari-Vape XL is the choice for you.
- Constant Output of 3.7V
- eGo/510 Threading Compatible
- 5 Click Turn ON/OFF
- 650mAh Capacity Battery
This EVOD 650mAh battery is EGO/510 thread capable and will work with any EGO or 510 thread capable cartomizer, clearomizer or tank system. Including all Kanger Clearomizers and Protank Series Tanks! Batteries are regulated at a constant output of 3.7V for consistent vapor performance throughout everytime.
A Fully charged 650mAh EVOD battery can support nearly 600 puffs on one charge cycle. A 1000mAh EVOD battery can support a little more than 1000 puffs! Each size battery can be charged nearly 300 times before needing to be replaced.The batteries all come with a 5-Click On/Off feature. This can help prevent you from unintentionally turning the battery on. Simply press the button 5 times in a row manually to turn the battery either ON or OFF.
- 3.7 Volt, perfect for a wide range of oil cartridges
- Buttonless operation – simply inhale to activate
- Huge 650 Mah capacity for extended usage
- Lifetime Warranty
- 510 Thread vape pen battery for use with all cartridges
- Available in Wood Grain, Rugged Black or Stainless Steel
- For Aromatherapy purposes only
- To mix and match colors on multiple packs specify in note section
- Not for use with NICOTINE E-LIQUIDS
The 3.7 XL Buttonless is the next step up from our best selling 3.7 volt buttonless vape pen battery. The increased capacity means less frequent charging and gets you through longer travel days and longer hikes.
The 510 thread is compatible with almost every oil cartridge while the 3.7 voltage works well with original style cartridges or ceramic cell and gives just the right temp for most oils. Buttonless operation for straight forward use – simply inhale to activate the battery.
The early vape tech started with 510 threaded batteries. They have significantly evolved since Joytech, one of the first vape pen batteries producers, invented the term “510 thread”.
Today, the best 510 vape battery features better design and capabilities to accommodate to the present-day needs of THC or CBD oil vaper.
A 510 thread battery may come in different types, brand variations, different tech characteristics and offer some significant benefits luring seasoned vapers onto their side of the force.
We’ll start covering all the points mentioned above, starting with the first question:
What is a 510 thread battery?
The name is related to the eGo-T vape battery that featured ten 0.5 mm thread on the tank. With time, the 510 threading has become a standard of the industry, although the number of threads in the battery may differ.
Although a typical 510 battery is used with most atomizers and tanks, it is often associated with oil cartridges.
Oil cartridges are slim tanks, either refillable or prefilled with cannabis oil. Many vapers prefer cooking their CBD mixtures themselves; therefore the empty oil cartridges are quite popular. The battery is a power source for an oil cartridge, so it follows the slim size and pen shape.
What are the types of 510 threaded batteries?
The first 510 threaded batteries were pen-shaped and slim, but things changed now. With the rise of miniature mods and various other vape shapes, the battery designs and builds evolved. Here are the several most known types of batteries:
- Standard vape pen battery. These batteries are lightweight and ergonomic since they share the width with the oil cartridge to contribute to the pen-style design of the vape. There are two types within this class of vapes: the draw-activated and the button-activated ones. Many of them are charged with the USB-chargers and feature the variable voltage settings and preheat functionality.
- eGo style battery. They were used in the first e-cigarette tanks. eGo batteries are mostly charged with 510-threaded USB, but some updated models now feature regular built-in USB charge ports. They operate on the firing button, and some models have LED lights to signal when activated. The eGo style batteries can be used both with the classic eGo tanks and 510 atomizers.
- 510 oil mod. The 510 thread battery is considered best for oil cartridges. It is lighter and more ergonomic than one of the classic vape mods. Besides the standard 510 connection, they feature magnetic adapters that make sliding cartridges in and out lighter. They can be set into operation with a firing button or a draw and allow for powerful hits thanks to the variable voltage settings.
- Key chain battery. This sort of cells is extremely discreet as the whole philosophy of key chain vapes demands. They feature a spring-loaded connection, often hidden and revealed after you press a button.
- Vape mod battery. Many of the standard vape mod batteries are compatible with oil cartridges. Yet, they need to have a specific connection with the airflow port on the bottom of the cell.
- E-pipe battery. This sort of battery resembles a bowl of a pipe, and, besides a 510-connection, they have magnetic adapters to make swapping cartridges easier.
Why buying a 510 thread vape battery?
The main advantages of making users opt into buying a 510 thread vape battery are capacity and ergonomic size. As technology advances, the best vape pen battery in the class now features LED and LCD functionality that makes it even more attractive. Additionally, it is also cross-compatible with other cartridges and provides a stable connection with a tank.
These are the main reasons why the fans of oil vaping stick to 510 tread batteries. To be more precise, here’s the list of advantages:
- Discreet size
- Low weight
- Ease of use
How to use 510 thread batteries for oils?
A 510 cartridge battery is considered perfect for vaping oil. To have the best 510 thread battery vaping experience, one should keep in mind a simple tip: start with a low voltage and small puffs and then go to your ideal dosage and the preferred voltage.
Also, it is important to mind coil system specifications:
- If a coil utilizes silica wicks (like in the older versions of vapes), it might give a burnt taste when starting with high voltage settings;
- New cartridges typically use cotton wicks, and that gives a possibility to vape around 3.3 volts without a risk to produce the burnt taste;
- With some oil cartridges, it is possible, that a typical voltage of 3.3 volts is not enough to get a satisfying result. Therefore, vapers experiment with higher voltage settings. It is essential not to exceed 3.6 V to avoid the burnt taste.
Low weight ergonomic size and cross-compatibility make a 510 thread battery popular among seasoned and newbie vapers. Yet to stay on the cutting edge of trends, the 510 battery makers develop different shapes and design variants and stuff them with technological perks, like LED and preheat functions.