Despite apparent hazards of conventional smoking, active governmental and health-care informational programs and social disfavor, many people are exposed to adverse tobacco effects both as active or passive smokers. To decrease the level of social noxiousness and grow public consciousness, tobacco companies are obliged to inform their customers about endangering risks, still the level of smoking engagement doesn’t drop. Numerous school and educational campaigns are doing great, and we’ve decided to join their ranks.
For this reason, VapeHabitat have launched a unique program for creative and socially conscious young people wishing to make a contribution to smoking cessation. We invite you to write an essay on one of the topics enlisted below and have a chance to win one of three available scholarships granted to graduate and undergraduate college students of legal smoking age.
The three winners (1st, 2nd, and 3rd place) will be awarded $5,000, $3,000, and $2,000 respectively.
Essay specifications: the article should comprise no less than 1000 words on one of the following topics:
- Smoking in Public Places: To Be Allowed or Banned?
- The History of Smoking Propaganda in the USA
- Health Hazards of Passive Smoking
- The Evolution of Smoking Reputation in Social Mind
- Vapor Products as A Means of Fighting the Smoking Habit
- The Comparative Analysis of Smoking and Vaping Risks
- Public Regulations for Smoking and Vapor Products
- The Effect of Tobacco Smoke Toxins on Human Body
- Should Vape Juice Flavors Be Banned?
- Big Tobacco vs Vaping
The General Rules for Participation in VapeHabitat Scholarship Program
All students aged 18 and more, enrolled in school and of legal US residents can be admitted to participation in our program. If you have taken part in the program in past and won, you are not eligible for repetitive participation. The deadlines for registration and deliverables will be updated according to the current scholarship. Void where prohibited by law.
For participation in the scholarship program, read the requirements, dates, and deadlines carefully and submit your essay to the e-mail address: [email protected] in the relevant application period.
The submitted articles should adhere to the following guidelines:
– The text length requirements 1,000-1,500 words (but if you need more, feel free to use up to 5,000 words)
– Font size: 12pt, Arial.
– The essay must be unique and created by the student who submitted the material. No essays that have been previously published, released or distributed will be taken into account. The topic of the writing should be one of the enl