Despite apparent hazards of conventional smoking, active governmental and health-care informational programs and social disfavor, many people are exposed to adverse tobacco effects both as active or passive smokers. To decrease the level of social noxiousness and grow public consciousness, tobacco companies are obliged to inform their customers about endangering risks, still the level of smoking engagement doesn’t drop. Numerous school and educational campaigns are doing great, and we’ve decided to join their ranks.
For this reason, VapeHabitat have launched a unique program for creative and socially conscious young people wishing to make a contribution to smoking cessation. We invite you to write an essay on one of the topics enlisted below and have a chance to win one of three available scholarships granted to graduate and undergraduate college students of legal smoking age.
The three winners (1st, 2nd, and 3rd place) will be awarded $5,000, $3,000, and $2,000 respectively.
Essay specifications: the article should comprise no less than 1000 words on one of the following topics:
- Smoking in Public Places: To Be Allowed or Banned?
- The History of Smoking Propaganda in the USA
- Health Hazards of Passive Smoking
- The Evolution of Smoking Reputation in Social Mind
- Vapor Products as A Means of Fighting the Smoking Habit
- The Comparative Analysis of Smoking and Vaping Risks
- Public Regulations for Smoking and Vapor Products
- The Effect of Tobacco Smoke Toxins on Human Body
- Should Vape Juice Flavors Be Banned?
- Big Tobacco vs Vaping
The General Rules for Participation in VapeHabitat Scholarship Program
All students aged 18 and more, enrolled in school and of legal US residents can be admitted to participation in our program. If you have taken part in the program in past and won, you are not eligible for repetitive participation. The deadlines for registration and deliverables will be updated according to the current scholarship. Void where prohibited by law.
For participation in the scholarship program, read the requirements, dates, and deadlines carefully and submit your essay to the e-mail address: [email protected] in the relevant application period.
The submitted articles should adhere to the following guidelines:
– The text length requirements 1,000-1,500 words (but if you need more, feel free to use up to 5,000 words)
– Font size: 12pt, Arial.
– The essay must be unique and created by the student who submitted the material. No essays that have been previously published, released or distributed will be taken into account. The topic of the writing should be one of the enlisted in the specifications above.
– The best essays may be published on the VapeHabitat Scholarship essays page. The publication of any item must not violate legal obligations. VapeHabitat disclaims any liability for any infringement of the rights of any third parties in every submission on behalf of participants.
– All submitted works must adhere to the standards of organization and follow academic writing style.
– All rules of grammar, mechanics, and punctuations must be observed.
– More than one entry per person is accepted in a current scholarship period. The entry dates and deadlines are kept regularly updated.
QR Code for Printed Notices
The Awarding Procedure
The top three winning essays will be awarded the following prize sums:
1st winner – $5,000
2nd winner – $3,000
3rd winner – $2,000
The winning articles must be clear, logical and follow the structure of academic writing. The winners of the previous programs cannot participate in the current one. The students who attended, but didn’t receive any prize are encouraged for repetitive submission. We do not take responsibility for any technological issues, outages or malfunctions that could prevent students from meeting deadlines.
To receive the scholarship, the three winners will have to sign and submit a Publicity Release and Acceptance Form. We do not permit any cash equivalent or transfers as well as fund substitution. All the taxes or any other expenses connected to the prize will be due to the scholarship winners. The money will be transferred to the accredited college, university or other educational institution of the prize recipient.
The current deadlines for the upcoming program entries are:
June 1, 2020
The winners of the program will be notified 30 days after application submissions. Non-winners won’t receive any notifications. The potential winners will be obliged to respond to VapeHabitat within ten days after the information of contest results. If potential winners fail to react in time, they will be excluded, and alternate winners will be awarded instead.
Information about Scholarship
The scholarships must be spent on educational needs at a qualifying institution. The qualified educational establishments are accredited two-year or four-year colleges or universities. During the period of the program running the applicants must be enrolled full time as members of the undergraduate program.
The Additional Scholaship Terms and Conditions
The students participating in the scholarship program should accept the following terms and conditions:
- By joining they agree to the use of their personal data, such as names, photos, videos in different advertising channels (for promotional or publicity purposes) without any compensation or written contest.
- The participants agree to the official rules of the scholarship program.
- Any claims or damages arising from the students’ participation in the scholarship program should be released, discharged and held harmless from VapeHabitat.
- We, at VapeHabitat, keep the right to suspend, cancel or extend the scholarship at any moment with or without notifying the participants.
- VapeHabitat reserves the right of interpretation these rules and to make additional decisions concerning the awarding procedures, size, and recipients, not covered by the regulations.
For any questions, refer to:
Email: [email protected]