GLO Nano is a tobacco heating system. The device was developed by the well-known tobacco company British American Tobacco (BAT) as an alternative to cigarettes and a less harmful product. And in general, the device has found popularity among people who quit cigarettes and those who are trying to reduce the cost of buying cigarettes.
The appearance of the GLO Nano
In a stylish box, you will find the device itself, and under it, you will see additional parts. The form factor of the device resembles a tube or lighter.
The GLO Nano is a small, neat device. The body is made of aluminum alloy, top coated with gloss. The device fits easily in the palm of your hand, is not heavy, and is convenient to use.
The GLO Nano is available in 8 colors, from discreet black and blue to vibrant green and pink. A colored glossy line between the two parts of the case stylishly decorates the novelty.
The GLO Nano has a 750 mAh battery. This is enough for 8 full sessions of 5 puffs. You can charge the device up to 100% in an hour and a half.
By pressing the button in the form of a ring, you will see what level of charge the device has: if the ring is colored by a quarter, then there are 2 smoke breaks left, half – 4, and full, respectively, 8 smoke breaks. Each smoke break lasts up to 3.5 minutes.
Unfortunately, the device does not support Type-C, so you have to charge with a micro-USB cable. You can use the device without taking it out of the charger.
The stick can be inserted on top of the device by opening the shutter. Having inserted the stick into the end, you need to turn on the device and wait about a minute until the stick heats up. The device itself will notify you of this by vibration.
GLO Nano automatically turns off after the end of a smoke break, but you can turn it off yourself by simply holding the ring button.
How is it different from regular and Pro
The technical difference is due to the scope of application: GLO Nano is for those who are not too addicted to cigarettes, but on the contrary, they are trying to quit.
- Size: GLO Nano is a compact and neat device with dimensions of 95 x 32 x 21 mm, while the Pro version is noticeably wider – 82 × 43 × 21 mm.
- Battery. The battery capacity corresponds to the name of the version: the GLO Nano installed a 750 mAh battery, and the GLO Pro is 1000 mAh.
- Recharge. GLO Nano needs a 40-second cooldown after each session. The Pro version does not have this feature: you can smoke continuously.
- The number of sessions. GLO Nano lasts for 8 sessions in a row without recharging. GLO Pro copes with 20 sessions at once, that is, a whole pack of sticks.
- Weight: GLO Nano is 63 grams and GLO Pro is 92 grams.
- Warm-up time: GLO Nano 40 seconds and GLO Pro 20 seconds.
- Colour: The GLO Nano is more stylish though, so you’ll find it in 8 colors, while the Pro version only comes in 4.
- The protection systems of both devices are equally at a high level.
In the set you will find:
- GLO Nano;
- micro USB;
- brush for cleaning;
- warranty card;
- user’s manual.
GLO Nano is a concise, stylish, and beautiful device. The model turned out to be simple and easy to use, with many settings. GLO Nano is well suited for people who are just trying to give up regular cigarettes and for advanced users who already understand tobacco heating systems.