While many vapers are excited about futuristic-looking vaping devices, others appreciate the vintage-looking electronic cigarettes that bring up the nostalgia of the olden days.
Joyetech Elitar Pipe is for sure a thing for the lovers of the vintage gimmicks. Joyetech Elitar Pipe 75W TC Starter Kit has the olden days vibe to it and allows you to puff like a true gentleman.
Taking a closer look at the Joyetech Elitar 75W TC Starter Kit, we can say that it mixes modern e-cigarette technology and the classic pipe design. This e-pipe looks both elegant and sophisticated.
The Elitar pipe feels solid and sturdy in hand. With the 1.5Ω coil and a completely open airflow, Joytech Elitar Pipe is great for MTL vaping.
Joytech Elitar Kit Components
The Joytech Elitar Kit consists of the following components:
- 1 Elitar Pipe 75W mod
- 1 Elitar atomizer
- 1 0.5ohm BF SS316 coil
- 1 0.15ohm LVC coil
- 1 MicroUSB cable
- 1 Sponsor logo
- 1 Nug Republic CBD
- 1 Operation manual
Features of the Joyetech Elitar Pipe:
- Available colors: white, grey, gold, wood and black (all with a metallic finish)
- Temperature range: 200-600° F
- Power: single 18650 battery (not included)
- 0.66-inch OLED screen
- Output Wattage Range: 1-75W
- Minimum atomizer resistance: 0.05ohm
- Large fire switch on the inside of the band
- Micro USB port for firmware upgrading
- Gold-plated 510 center pin
- 22mm atomizer
- Leak-resistant cup-style tank with 2mL capacity
- Top-fill system
- Low battery warning
- External battery charger
- Top adjustable airflow (five slots on each side, each slot is 2mm x 11 mm)
- 1.5ohm coil
Joytech has a good reputation when it comes to software. The Joytech app has smooth navigation.
The many can be a bit confusing in the beginning when you do not know the commands well. However, the operation becomes intuitive after a few times.
The Joytech chipset allows you to fire up to 75W in TC and Power modes. There are a lot of options to choose what works best for you.
There is stainless steel (SS316), titanium and nickel temperature controlled wires that can be used right after delivery with the three TCR modes.
Features of the Joyetech Elitar Sub-Ohm Tank:
- E-liquid tank capacity: 2mL
- Cup-style tank; diameter: 22mm
- Pyrex glass protection
- Top-fill design
- Top airflow control
- Bottom-feed coil structure
- 510 connection
- Detachable and washable construction
- Quick coil change system
- 0.15ohm LVC Coil – liquid valve control
- 0.2ohm BF-Ni – rated for 500-550F
- 0.25ohm Notch Coil DL Coil – rated for 30~70W
- 0.4ohm BF-Ti – rated for 450-500F
- 0.5ohm BF SS 316L – rated for 15~30W
- 1.0ohm BF SS 316L – rated for 10~25W
- 1.5ohm BF Clapton – rated for 8~20W
Joytech Elitar Coil Handling
The Joyetech Elitar Sub-Ohm Tank has a bottom-feeding coil structure. When you need to screw the coil head into the bottom of the top cap, avoid priming the coil heads. You can properly prime a new coil by taking long pulls with the closed airflow.
The 1.5Ω MTL coil head is equipped with an adjustable ring that allows you to control the amount of e-liquid fed to the cotton.
You can start at 5W and slowly get to 15W. At 15W, you will be able to get the most enjoyable MTL vaping experience.
The Joytech Elitar Pipe Kit also includes a BF SS316 0.5Ω DL coil head. It is rated 15-30W. This coil has small dual 3mm x 1mm bottom wicking slots.
Though such a coil is not meant for cloud chasing, it provides excellent flavor in next to no time. If you enjoy warmer vapor, go for 500F at 30W. Keeping the airflow completely open is an ideal way to vape with this coil.
When you close down the airflow, you can still get a good MTL pull. Yet, this vape is originally made for DL vaping, and that’s what it copes with best.
If you miss the cigar pipe experience, Elitar Pipe 75W TC Starter Kit is definitely something you should try. This device combines the original cigar pipe experience with the latest e-cigarette technology.
Joyetech Elitar Pipe is not an everyday use device, but it is for sure a great treat to enjoy from time to time.
Vape Rating: 97/100 by VapeHabitat.com